By Braddah Lance
No, I'm not a pirate and unlike a pirate who hoards all their treasures, you know I like to hook people up if/wen I can.
Anyone tinking about doing da Great Aloha Run on Monday, February 18, 2013 and haven't signed up yet, Check This Out...........
Early registration ends in three days on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30 and by joining (friends, family, whoevah puts down da "special code") the Queen's Team Presidents' 100 Club gets a whole bunch of goodies!
Da "special code" you have to put on da application is................. Club Code 53!
How to register for the Queen’s Team Presidents’ 100 Club:
· REGISTER ONLINE: http://www.eventsonline.ca/events/GAR/ with Club Code 53 to join the Queen's Team Presidents' Club and you’re all set!
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Downtown Kickoff Event-
Get Your GAR In-Training T-Shirt and Planner
(Participants Must Pick Up Their Own Shirt and Planner)
Downtown At The Pioneer Plaza
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
No fo'get Club Code 53 !
· REGISTER IN PERSON (Or by mail): Complete the 2013 Great Aloha Run Entry Form (available online at www.greataloharun.com). Include Appropriate Entry Fees and no fo'get Club Code 53 :
o Adults - $35
o Children 5-12 Years - $25
o Toddlers 4 Years & Under in a Stroller - $5 (Applications for minors under 18 years of age require the signature of a parent/guardian to be accepted).
· Enter club code 53 on all entry forms, including friends and family, to join the Queen’s Team Presidents’ 100 Club
Hea's da freebies.......if you register by this Friday, November 30th!!!
· FREE In-Training Workshops (see http://www.greataloharun.com/index.php/events/workshops for more information)
· FREE exclusive Queen’s Team Shirt.
· A special P100C Goodie Bag filled with wonderful items from local companies.
· An invitation to attend the Presidents’ 100 Club Ho`omaikai Post Race Party held in a special area of Aloha Stadium.
· Complimentary massages offered by local therapists from the American Massage Therapist Association.
· Eligibility towards a roundtrip ticket for two on United Airlines U.S. destination of their choice! (Restrictions apply).
All entries received by the Great Aloha Run by 12/02/12 are eligible for “In Training” shirt and Daily Planner.
The Great Aloha Run is an 8.15-mile course that starts at Aloha Tower and winds its way along the historic Honolulu Harbor, down Nimitz Highway, Kamehameha Highway and into the Aloha Stadium. Over the past 27 years, the Great Aloha Run – one of Hawaii’s largest participatory race – has raised over $8.6 million awarded to over 150 non-profit health and human service organizations and community groups throughout Hawaii.