Hey, It's A Monday
My apologies for not sharing my "frustration" da next day but da last few weeks, yes WEEKS, has been nothing short of straight up wop yo' jaw pupule.
Hmmmmm, a quick 411 that's transpired da last weeks and das not even da original reason for being frustrated:
* Babysitter taking vacation with holidays (which Da Wife and I don't have), using sick days for her ohana, Da Baby catching some kine of illness from da sitter's on days dat he's actually able to make it then having to stay home cause now he's sick..... again.
* Da Keiki having a classmate with full on hand/foot/mouth disease still being sent to school and of course, Da Keiki gets it.
* My live-in uncle having a freak accident at work........ and dies days later.
* My neighbor's father passes.
* My 90+ year old drinking partner neighbor "uncle" is literally dying.
* That same uncle has a daughter recently diagnosed with cancer.
* A friend of mines mother was also recently diagnosed with cancer.
* My mother has ailments from a previous cancer that has flared up.
* Da Baby having steady 104 degree temperatures for nearly two days and hours in the tub doesn't help. It even hit 107.4 once. Yeah, 107.4!!!
* Literally having only 1 - 2 hours of sleep since Tuesday spread out through da day.
* Rushing to get jobs done in between caring for da ohana